Hazon Holdings is a continually growing and leading conglomerate domiciled in Africa. We specialize in raising standards through our synergy of diverse business units. We are core believers in driving people, processes and businesses to attain peak productivity in given fields through steadfastness and ultimate discipline.
Our vision though behemoth, is d…
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 2 – 4 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field ICT / Computer
Location: Gbagada, Lagos
- Building single purpose software solutions
- Maintaining existing software
- Designing and building the websites
- Designing and managing the website back-ends including database and server integration.
- Generating WordPress themes and plugins
- Conducting website performance tests
- Troubleshooting content issues
- Conducting WordPress training with interns
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree with 2 – 4 years work experience.
- Drive and a collaborative attitude
- Proven work experience as a WordPress Developer
- Strong user empathy
- Knowledge of code versioning tools including Git, Mercurial, and SVN
- Experience working with debugging tools such as Chrome Inspector and Firebug
- Good understanding of website architecture and aesthetics
- Ability to project manage
- Good communication skills
- N50,000 – N70,000 monthly
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Portfolio as a link with their CV attached to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Portfolio is manadatory.