We are a fast paced business management solutions firm with an array of value offerings to Corporate organisations. We work in all major sectors of the economy engaging highly trained and sector-experienced Consultants. Willers Solutions Limited is an indigenous firm with cutting edge value proposition geared towards value maximisation.
Our focus is on cr…
Read more about this company
Territory Sales Manager
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 5 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
- Develop sales plan and sales strategy for territory.
- Ensures attainment of company sales, goals and profitability in consultation with Zonal Sales Manager.
- Manages sale of the company’s products and services in defined geographical areas.
- Achieve consistent, profitable growth in sales volume and revenue through planning, deployment and management of sales personnel.
- To develop customer relationship and intimacy across all channels.
- Maintain awareness of all promotions & adverts.
- Assist in processing and replenishing stock at retail end, and monitoring stock levels.
- Managing the route to the market personnel:
- Communicate customer feedback/ intelligence reporting of tasks assigned periodically.
- Carry out any other duty assigned by supervisor.
- Maintaining and developing existing & new key customers.
- Meeting agreed sales targets in cases.
- Minimum of B.Sc in any field.
- Minimum of 5 years cognate experience as a Territory Sales Manager or similar role.
- Well exposed to B2C Marketing and must have exposure in leading a team of 4 – 5 people.
- Excessive travelling is required in and around territory.
- Well versed with computer to handle weekly/monthly reporting.
- As per the need of the business the job is transferrable and posting can be made anywhere in Nigeria / West Africa.
N140,000 – N180,000 monthly.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in MS word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org using ”Territory Sales Manager” as the subject of the mail.