Since our beginning, our secret at Solid Rock Hospital (SRH) has been our foundation which was built based on the principles of Christ. We have continued in this pursuit, which equips us to serve our clients better.
Patients treated at Solid Rock Hospital receive their mighty healing through us as ordained and pre destined by him. We render services of …
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 2 – 10 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Medical / Healthcare
Location: Ojodu Berger, Lagos
- Evaluate patients and provide appropriate medical treatment for various illnesses and injuries.
- Prescribe, administer and dispense medication in accordance with state and federal statutes.
- Ensurethat patient care and is optimal and is in adherence to the clinical guidelines and quality standards.
- Document all patient evaluations, treatments, medications and transactions according to company policies and procedure.
- Performing inpatient and outpatient review with initial assessment and management.
- Supervise Medical Assistants to ensure compliance with all applicable regulations.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of current care methods and procedures and suggest improvements etc
- M.B.B.S or equivalent
- Experience: 2-10 years work experience
- Must possess a valid practicing license with the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria.
- Proficiency with the use of EMR
- Good Surgical Skills.
- Must possess NYSC discharge Certificate or Exemption letter.
- Must be familiar with the operation of HMOs/NHIS
- Excellent problem-solving and clinical decision-making skills.
- Good time management and organizational skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as subject of the email.