SDSD is a software and services company, providing productivity platforms and related services to the global maritime/shipping Industry
Read more about this company
Data Entry Officer
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification OND
- Experience 1 year
- Location Ogun
- Job Field ICT / Computer
SDSD provides software platform and application development services to the Maritime Industry. We support Maritime companies worldwide from our offices in the UK, Greece, Bulgaria, Singapore, India, Vietnam and Nigeria.
We are currently looking to recruit a Data Entry Officer to join our team based in Ogun state, Nigeria
Location: Idiroko Road, Covenant University, Ogun State. Nigeria.
- Maintenance of daily log to be kept and record given to Mr. Peter every day.
- Carrying out Ad hoc work within the Database Building Group as may be required from time to time.
- Maintain a daily performance log.
- Weekly report of entries submitted to your supervisor.
- Verifying the entered data’s again as per the PDF reference to make sure its error free.
- Planned Maintenance Software (PMS) Jobs mapping.
- Spare parts mapping and entry.
- Preparation of spare part upload sheet.
- preparation of Planned Maintenance Software (PMS) upload sheet.
- Making tree structure.
- Doing everything asked by the manager except for the aforementioned in times of needs.
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Excellent knowledge of the English language, both written and verbal.
- Good understanding of the Microsoft Excel and Word
- Must have ND result only in any registed polytechnic in Negria
- Must stay around Covenant University
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.