Howbury School is located in a serene environment in Mende, Maryland. We are a family oriented school catering for children from 3 months to 11 years. Our learning environment is safe and stimulating. Our pupils are educated in a structured, relaxed and caring environment .
The school officially opened in January 2011 offering only creche services, by …
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience None
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Research / Data Analysis
Howbury School is a family oriented school located in a serene environment in Mende Maryland, Lagos. We are committed to raising global citizens while deploying 21st century teaching and learning techniques. Our curriculum is a blend of the Nigerian and British Curriculum.
In line with our commitment to keep up to speed with effective data collection, collation and analysis, we require the services of a Data Analyst/Statistician.
Education: Degree in Statistics/ ICT /Data Analysis or related disciplines. Tech/programming/Data Analysis qualification/certification will be an added advantage.
- Collating and interpreting data
- Analyzing results using statistical techniques
- Developing and implementing data analyses, data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Acquiring data from primary and secondary data sources and maintaining databases
- Working alonside teams to establish busines needs based on collected data
- Identifying patterns and trends
- Great communication skills (Written and Oral)
- Problem Solving
- Presentation skills
- Critical Thinking
- Data Visualization and analysis
- Statistical Programming
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.