- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND , MBA/MSc/MA
- Experience 5 – 10 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Administration / Secretarial
A newly established institution is looking for an experienced Administrative Officers.
The candidate will act as the point of contact for all employees, providing administrative support and managing their queries. Main duties include managing the institute stock, preparing regular reports (e.g. expenses and office budgets) and organizing institute record.
Ultimately, you should be able to ensure our administrative activities run smoothly on a daily and long-term basis.
- Manage institute office supplies stock and place orders
- Prepare regular reports on expenses and office budgets
- Maintain and update institute databases
- Organize a filing system for important and confidential institute documents
- Answer queries by employees and clients
- Update office policies as needed
- Maintain a institute calendar and schedule appointments
- Book meeting rooms as required
- Distribute and store correspondence (e.g. letters, emails and packages)
- Prepare reports and presentations with statistical data, as assigned
- Arrange travel and accommodations
- Schedule in-house and external events
- Proven work experience as an Administrative Officer in academic environment, Administrator or similar role
- Solid knowledge of office procedures
- Experience with office management software like MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word, specifically)
- Strong organization skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Additional qualifications in Office Administration are a plus
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.