Sellafield Energy Resources Limited is a leading provider of resources and services to Nigeria’s energy sectors. The company has within a short time emerged as a reference point in the sourcing and provision of personnel, technology, equipment and general materials, amongst other critical resources to our growing number of clients in oilfields and power plan…
Read more about this company
Process Control System Engineer
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 1 – 3 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Oil and Gas / Energy
WE ARE HIRING!!!
Our Client, a World class process automation company is currently in need of a PROCESS CONTROL SYSTEM ENGINEER.
Preferred candidates must have:
- A BSc, B.Tech or S4 National Diploma in electrical, electronic or Chemical Engineering
- A minimum of 1-3 years post graduate process automation experience
- Ability to translate client needs into cost-effective applications solutions
- Specific industry related system knowledge and training on DCS and PLC control systems.
- Ability to Configure control software based on standards such as IEC 1131-3 for control systems
- Design system architecture for new projects and tender enquiries
- Experience in detailed functional specifications, system engineering, software configuration, staging and site commissioning
- Experience in configuration of control software for control systems
- Experience in design of custom cabinets including DCS and PLC Layouts as well as detailed wiring diagrams
- to provide application solutions while working within scheduled deadlines
- Experience in Promoting and providing Engineering solutions.