Red Lens Consulting is a research based consulting company that is focused on providing research solutions that help business owners make informed and smart decisions that would help them increase customer satisfaction, improve customer retention, increase revenue and save money.
We have recently launched an automated customer feedback package that is tar…
Read more about this company
Office Administrator and Social Media Manager
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience – 2 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Administration / Secretarial  , Media / Advertising / Branding
Location: Opebi, Ikeja, Lagos State
- We are looking for an office administrator who will also manage our social media pages
- You will manage the daily activities of the office
- You will act as the ‘face’ of our company and ensure visitors receive a heartwarming welcome.
- You will also coordinate all front desk activities, including calls, bookings and client services.
- As a Front office administrator, you should combine a pleasant personality with a dynamic professional attitude to carry out your personalities.
- Our ideal candidate can deal efficiently with complaints and has a solid customer service approach.
- Ultimately, you should be able to ensure our front desk provides professional and friendly service to our customers.
- Ensure front desk is presentable and ready to welcome our customers/clients
- Handle complaints and specific customers’ requests/enquiries
- Welcome visitors and direct them to the appropriate offices
- Keep updated records of office expenses
- Ensure company’s policies and security requirements are met
- Conduct clerical duties, including filing, answering phone calls, responding to emails and preparing documents
- Manage the company’s social media pages
- Coordinate project deliverables
- Proficiency in English (oral and written)
- Solid knowledge of MS Office, particularly Excel and Word and Power Point
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Good organizational and multitasking abilities
- Problem-solving skills
- Social media savvy
- Ability to use basic design tools for social media such as Canva etc. (This will be tested at the interview)
- Must possess either an HND or a BSc.
- Must be dilligent and be willing to carry out responsibilities assigned to you in a timely manner
Experience: 0 – 2 years relevant experience.
Salary: N60,000 per month
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email.