Phase3 Telecom is Africa’s leading aerial fibre optic network infrastructure provider, delivering world class connectivity and network solutions to the continent’s largest telecoms networks and IP providers, as well as a growing number of businesses and homes.
Incorporated in 2003, Phase 3 was licenced as a national long distance operator to p…
Read more about this company
Manager – Receivables
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 5 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Finance / Accounting / Audit
- The Manager Receivables, is to ensure effective and proper management of all Receivable related transactions and coordination of company Clients / Customers.
- Primarily responsible for ensuring that all related Receivable documents are safely kept.
- Responsible for the efficient and smooth running of all Receivable transactions of the company.
- Manage the communication with all Clients / Customers in relation to their Bills and payments.
- Ensure that response times to Clients / Customers issues / complaints are kept as high priority and attended to as a matter of urgency.
- Ensure the creation of New Client / Customer account in Sage.
- Responsible for the posting of all Clients / Customers invoices and payments into Sage.
- Responsible for writing Clients / Customers demand notice letter after due dates.
- Responsible for the generation of Clients / Customers balances and ageing reports.
- Responsible for reconciliation of Clients / Customers accounts to Sales ledger.
- Generate tax incidence VAT returns from sales on a monthly basis for review and filing
- Perform any other task as designated by the line manager and the CFO.
- First degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics.
- Must be ICAN / ACCA Certified.
- Training in Telecom Accounting and Audit would be an added advantage.
- Usage of Peachtree Accounting Software for overall Receivables management.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Words, Powerpoint & Access.
- Minimum of 5 years experience, at least 1 year preferably in the telecoms sectors.
- Strong experience managing multiple vendors and financial partners.
- Previously experience in Debt Management.
Key Skills and Attributes:
- Strategic thinking and strong analytical skills.
- Result-oriented and self-driven with a clear focus on high quality and business profit.
- Excellent leadership and managerial skills
- Excellent communications skills; written and oral, as well as management report writing skills.
- Excellent business forecasting, judgment and good decision-making skills.
- Strong influencing and negotiating skills.
- Strong Vendor / Customer Relationship Management Skills.
- Ability to lead in and work in a team.
- Result oriented and ability to manage Vendor processes.
- Good knowledge of Finance operation processes and interfaces.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.