StreSERT is a professional services organisation that offers quality stress-free solutions to corporate organisations. We offer business support and integrated solutions in different areas that ensure business objectives are achieved.
Critically, we evaluate issues as they impact your business, and consequently deploy the appropriate skills and competenci…
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification Secondary School (SSCE)
- Experience None
- Location Ogun
- Job Field Manufacturing
StreSERT Service Limited – We are recruiting on behalf of our client in the manufacturing industry to fill the position below:
Location: Agbara, Ogun state
Job Summary: We are looking for a skilled Machine Operator to set up, maintain and operate machinery. You’ll ensure the interminable and efficient running of production.
A great machine operator is reliable and able to work with attention to detail and safety standards. On-the-job training is a good way to discover how to do the job better, so you should have willingness to learn and improve. The goal will be to ensure that production procedures will be carried on smoothly to maximize efficiency and profits.
Responsibilities for Machine Operator
· Setting up machines to start a production cycle
- Start machinery and make adjustments to machinery when necessary to improve performance
- Operate machinery and equipment according to instructions
- Troubleshoot issues and perform maintenance
- Perform quality control, follow reporting and recordkeeping procedures, and report problems to supervisor
- Comply with all safety and health regulations
- Clean machinery and maintain cleanliness in work area
Qualifications for Machine Operator
- Minimum of SSCE
- Previous machine operating experience in a manufacturing facility, or similar relevant experience
- Must be detail-oriented
- Understanding of production and plant processes
- Analytical and numerical skills: ability to perform mathematical calculations (add, subtract, multiply, divide) in different units of measurement
- Ability to follow written and oral instructions
- Ability to work in a team
- Ability to lift heavy equipment, to bend, and to stand or walk for long periods of time
- Willingness to work in shifts (late or early hours, weekends, and overtime if necessary)
Method of Application
Applicants who meet the requirements listed above should forward their CVs to ‘email@example.com’ using ‘MAC-OP’ as subject of the mail.