WINCO FOAM Industries Limited is a wholly indigenous private limited company incorporated on March 18th 1983. The company since 1978 has been operating in Nigeria as one of the leading commercial organizations involved in so many activities including foam manufacturing and trading activities. WINCO FOAM Industries Limited is one of the largest continuous pol…
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 3 – 5 years
- Location Anambra
- Job Field Finance / Accounting / Audit
Location: Awka, Anambra
- Perform and control the full audit cycle including the risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations.
- Act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality and goal achievement
- Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings
- Ensure that the company has adequate, cost effective, and well documented internal control policies
- Obtain, analyse and evaluate accounting documentation, previous reports, data flowcharts etc.
- Provision of regular, accurate and objective reports/updates for management attention.
- Support monitoring of the company’s compliance with all relevant laws and regulations.
- Coordinate and interact with audit firms performing external audits of the company’s financial statements.
- A degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting or any other relevant field that demonstrates quantitative, accounting orientation.
- Minimum of 3-5 years internal audit/control experience .
- Excellent Analysis and Data Reporting skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com Using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.