The company is primarily set up to help transform the latent abilities and potentials of Entrepreneurs, Professionals and Executives and make them realize their full potentials as well as create leadership brands that would make them distinct. This involves using approaches that lead to self discovery, awareness of situations, empowering for positive actions…
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 3 – 5 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
- Be responsible for the sourcing of new clients while maintaining relationships with existing clients
- Arrange for meetings and presentations
- Achieve allocated sales revenue targets
- Conduct regular market intelligence activities
- Contribute to the development of healthcare plans
- Contribute to the development of the company’s marketing and sales plan
- Identify, develop, or evaluate marketing strategy, based on knowledge of establishment objectives, market characteristics, and cost and mark-up factors
- Analysing business developments and monitoring market trends.
- Coordinate or participate in promotional activities or trade shows, working with developers, advertisers, or production managers, to market plans or services.
- Conduct economic or commercial surveys to identify potential markets for plans or services.
- Formulate, direct and coordinate marketing activities and policies to promote plans and services, working with advertising and promotion managers.
- Negotiate contracts with potential clients to get their business.
- Meet specified targets for bringing in new clients monthly.
- Ensure all reports weekly reports, daily call memos, weekly call plans, monthly reports, quarterly reports, etc. are prepared accurately and submitted as at when due.
Qualification and Requirements
- Minimum of second class Degree in Sales / Marketing, Business Admin or related discipline
- Minimum work experience of 3-5 years in the marketing and sales function.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft office Suite.
- Proven ability to effectively execute streamlined marketing programs.
- Ability to analyse and understand marketing data and develop strategies from the insights
- Ability to be flexible and to prioritize in complex situations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong persuasive, critical thinking, sound logic and decision making skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.