The Eye Doctor’s began operations in 2004 but opened its doors to our first client on 15th of February 2005, between then and Sept 2014, we have seen about 35,000 patients/clients. Our vision is to provide ophthalmic and optical services of international standard.
We offer comprehensive eye care services and are proud to say we are the eye clinic of…
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 2 – 3 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Engineering / Technical
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- The Facility Officer will direct and oversee preventative repairs and maintenance procedures to ensure the company buildings and equipmentare well maintainedand in optimal working conditions while adhering to established health, safety, and environmental standards.
- Responsible for the overall supervision of the facility and manages the maintenance of all TED Clinic facilities and Amazing Grace Building Yaba.
- Responsible for inspecting buildings in all TED Clinic branches to identify maintenance issues, such as clogged drains, leaky ceilings, faulty electrical switches, and related issues received from tenants and other users.
- Responsible for creating routine maintenance programs and periodic maintenance reports to the Administrative Head.
- Assumes responsibility for the effective operations management of facilities;
- Coordinates and manages third-party services of maintenance contractors, suppliers, vendors, etc. Deals with maintenance contractors on a required basis.
- Calculates operational costs (diesel management, electricity bills, and shared services) for charge-out to the tenants, ensure recoveries where appropriate.
- Liaises with tenantswith regards tooperational problems within all TED facility
- Responds to TED facility emergency call outs and repairs.
- Day to day running, maintenance, and control of tenant complaints with the: Security, Generator, Air Condition Maintenance, Cleaning, Electrical, Plumbing, etc
- Ensure invoices for payments are processed on time to prevent repair/maintenance delays
- Conducts periodic inspections of facilities, assesses problems and needs, and implements improvements in operations as appropriate.
- Ensures that all TED facilities are clean, well maintained, and in good condition.
- Directs preventive maintenance procedure as appropriate.
- Ensures that facility operations are in compliance with established procedures, policies, regulations and codes as situated environment requires.
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills / Education and Experience
- Minimum of BSc / HND in Estate Management, Building, Engineering, Social Sciences discipline or other related fields.
- Previous experience or Professional qualification in facility management willbe an addedadvantage.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of relevant experience
- Knowledge of contract terms and practices used in administering contracts for services
- Must be confident, a self-starter with the ability to operate in a dynamic environment
- Ability to demonstrate good attention to detail, good judgement showing logical decision making
- Must display a hands-on approach to work
NGN80,000 – 100,000 / Month
Method of Application
Instrested and qualified candidates should forward their Resumes to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email.