PHS is a specialist health care staffing and recruitment firm with a fresh outlook to the recruitment process. Our aim is to provide a satisfactory service to our clients and candidates here in Nigeria and for Overseas companies looking to recruit the best for their organisation.
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 1 – 2 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Finance / Accounting / Audit
Location: Lekki, Lagos
- Prepares financial and stock report.
- Calculate variances from the budget and report significant issues to management.
- Conduct monthly reconciliation of every bank account.
- Develop and maintain financial statements for future reference.
- Monitor and manage expenses within the established budget.
- Maintain digital and physical records of invoices and contracts
- Assemble information for external auditors for the annual audit.
- Minimum of B.Sc./HND in Accounting.
- 1 – 2 years experience in a similar field.
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Excel &Word.
- Good knowledge of IFRS and Management Accounting.
- Technical competence in Accounting Software such as QuickBooks and Sage, Etc.
- Attention to detail and analytical skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Excellent communication and organization skills.
- Candidates should reside within Lekki and its axis.
- Female preferable.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.