Jumia is your number one Online Shopping solution in Nigeria. There is an online electronic store where you can purchase all your electronics, as well as books, home appliances, fashion items, shoes, mobile phones and more online and have them delivered directly to you. Jumia has payment options that suit everyone, and we have a payment-on-delivery option fo…
Read more about this company
Strategic Vendor Support – Jumia (Fixed Term)
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 7 – 10 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Research / Data Analysis
Department: Commercial – Commercial Planning
- The Strategic Vendor Support will be responsible to fix and own sales reporting issues for assigned vendor.
- The scope of work will be cross country and will be dedicated to our vendor’s brand management. You will be responsible for driving proactive and actionable commercial insights, standardization of analytics and time reporting, marketing execution and performance reviews.
- Reporting: Fix Monthly Sales-out reporting issues in designated country scope (Egypt, Morocco, Ivory Coast, Algeria, Tunisia, Senegal) and other Countries has deemed fit.
- Ensure that the Monthly reports MUST align with Vendor’s Monthly report format, and submission must be done before the agreed timeline of a new Month.
- Ensuring timely and accurate sales report monthly as per vendor’s guidelines.
- Provide regular analysis of the performance of the brand based on the brand report.
- Stock Availability: Ensuring full assortment agreed between vendor and Jumia is live on the website at any given moment in time.
- Marketing Execution: Following up on the execution of the marketing plan agreed with the brand and deliver on-demand proof of executions – perform ROI analysis, gather data for specific campaigns.
- Ensure all approved Marketing Deliverable Projects are executed based on vendor’s guidelines in participating Countries.
- Content: Ensuring all marketing content is up to date as per Brand standards.
- Jumia Mall: Make sure sliders are updated, the store is live, SKUs are tagged, all links work properly etc… Acts as a curator for the brand’s store.
- Finance: Follow-up on payments and reconciliations
Qualification & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited universities.
- 7-10 years’ experience in analyzing large data sets to make strategic decisions.
- Proficiency in MS Office, Excel (VBA would be a plus)
- Proficiency in SQL and Google suite
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and presentation skills
- Excellent analytical, numerical and problem-solving skills required
- Ability to work to deadlines and targets, can prioritize tasks under pressure
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around the world
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our future internet ventures