Bharti Airtel Limited is a leading global telecommunications company with operations in 20 countries across Asia and Africa. With headquarters in New Delhi, India, the company ranks amongst the top 5 mobile service providers globally in terms of subscribers. In India, the company’s product offerings include 2G,3G and 4G services, fixed line, high speed broad…
Read more about this company
Software Engineer, Engineering Lab
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Lagos
- Job Field ICT / Computer
This job is responsible for conducting Software Development: Build and implement business applications. This Job requires working with other Developers and Project Managers throughout the software development life cycle.
In this role, you should be a team player with a keen eye for detail and problem-solving skills.
Your goal will be to build efficient programs and systems that serve user needs.
- Deliver coding solutions for key business problems
- Prepare design architecture
- Prepare technical documents
- Manage uptime and Operation Tasks for in-house built applications
- BSc / BA / Engineering in Computer Science or related discipline
- Proven experience as a Software Developer, Software Engineer or similar role
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies
- Experience with software design and development in a test-driven environment
- Experience with databases (MS SQL, Oracle, Redis, MongoDB) and Object-Relational Mapping (ORM) frameworks (e.g. Entity Framework)
- Ability to learn new languages and technologies
- Excellent communication skills
- Resourcefulness and troubleshooting aptitude
- Attention to detail