Pcplanet.com is Nigeria’s leading online technology retailer committed to providing excellent shopping experience for tech-enthusiasts and mainstream e-shopper. We work relentlessly to ensure customer satisfaction by providing reliable decision making resources, unbeatable low pricing and super-fast delivery. Our highly valued customers get to enjoy no…
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 3 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
- Implement sales strategy and achieve revenue targets
- Identify and close sales leads
- Manage relationships with existing clients
- Gather market intelligence and send reports to management
- Minimum Qualification: BSc. in Marketing, Business Administration, and other related field
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Attending to customers both online and offline.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling.
- Achieve and agreed upon sales targets
- Continuously improve through feedback
- Engage with the customer in order to fully understand their needs and then provide the appropriate help and support to ensure a pleasurable customer experience.
- Develop excellent knowledge of the full range of products and unique selling points in order to promote product benefits to customers.
- Efficiently and politely manage after sales service via telephone and mail, ensuring that customer’s request or problems are resolved in line with company policy.
- Disseminate information as regards customers’ problems and complaints.
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data
- Ensure the availability of stock for sales and demonstrations
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
- Collaborate with team members to achieve better results
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams
- Prepare sales action plans and schedules.
- Plan and conduct direct sales activities to capture new and retain existing clients
- Respond to sales inquiries and concerns by phone, electronically or in-person
- developing and maintaining sales and promotional materials
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
- Fast learner and passion for sales
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations
- Target driven
- Strong computer skills
- Excellent ability to convert lead generations to sales.
- Good communication skills.
- Problem solver
- Critical, Analogical, and psychological thinker
- Proven work experience as a sales rep and/or customer service agent.
- Attention to detail.
- Meticulous thinker
- Good numerical skills
- Work with no supervision
Method of Application
Send Your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or submit detailed application below
Interested and qualified? Go to PC Planet on career.pcplaceng.com to apply