Green Concern for Development (GREENCODE) was founded by Comrade Edem Edem in collaboration with other youths from the area as a youth based NGO, called Abgremo for Development in 1997.
Over the years the organisation has grown and engaged with other development partners. In 2007 the organisation undergone a strategic development and change her name with a …
Read more about this company
- Job Type Contract , Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND , OND
- Location Cross River
- Job Field NGO/Non-Profit  , Project Management
- Job Type: Volunteer/Intern
- Qualification OND/BSc/BA/HND
- Experience 6momths
- Location Cross River
- Reports to: Project Officer
- Duration: 3months with possible extension
- Job Field Project Management/Social works/ Not-for-profit
The post holder will be responsible for the Monitoring and Learning activities of GREENCODE in Calabar and of the partners all within the boundaries of the project. He/She will work closely with the Project team in keeping oversight of the progress of project activities and monitor the indicators of the partner organisations and the activity planned by GREENCODE. Fostering partnership management and assisting the Project lead in organizing joint activities among the partners.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- To support the Project officers in the delivery of several distinct projects which require an enthusiastic, highly motivated individual who can work autonomously and as part of a team.
- The Project Support will be required to work with a variety of stakeholders within and outside the organisation. The ideal candidate will need to assist to deliver effective, highly competent project support and consistently deliver in a person-centred environment which promotes positive relationships.
- He/She will be responsible for assisting the Project Officer with the development of properly formatted specifications/work items and estimates containing all required technical information and project delivery information.
- Will assist the project Officer in their key role of working as a liaison among Internal and External stakeholders including clients in order to understand the structure, policies, and operations of an organization, and to recommend solutions.
- Minimum of OND or above
- Proficiency in Microsoft office and internet use.
- Good verbal and written communication skills Social Media and Visual Content Enthusiast.
- Documentation and Administrative Skills Ability to learn new skills fast
Skills and competencies:
All positions requires high level of integrity, good knowledge of the position applied, excellent report writing skills, coordination and team building skills and the ability to work with minimal supervision. Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office applications including MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Cover Letter and completed GREENCODE’s Competency Form (request for the competency form for the position you are interested in/qualified for via the email below), the 2 documents should be forwarded by clicking the Apply Now button
- The title of the position for example- Project Officer must be indicated in the subject line of your e-mail. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- The position is valid for the duration stated, we don’t pay relocation allowance or provide house for field staff. Only applicant that adhere to the full instruction in this advert will be attended to.
- Applications will be assessed on a rolling basis.