AppClick Technology (ACT) is a professional and registered web design company based in Oyo-Lagos State, Nigeria. Our objective is to design secure web apps of high standard with unique features and in the process optimize clients brand and create a user-friendly web environment. We provide robust, progressive and appropriate technology services.
What we do
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification OND
- Location Oyo
- City Ibadan
- Job Field Media / Advertising / Branding
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- AppClick Technology is currently looking for a creative Product Copywriter who will work closely with our Marketing teams to write engaging sales copy, ad copy, articles, and email content to promote our products. Your words will inform and engage target audiences and convert them into customers.
- Our ideal candidate is a team-spirited, skilled and imaginative writer with an eye for detail. If you have a flair for words, copywriting samples, and a professional or academic background in Marketing, we’d like to meet you.
- Ultimately, you will ensure our product marketing content presents our brand in an accurate and compelling way.
- Write, edit, proofread and publish engaging articles, ad copy, sales copy & newsletter
- Craft sales pitch emails to pique potential prospects’ attention
- Participate in email marketing campaigns
- Ensure all content we produce is true to the product and consistent with our brand
- Write clear and compelling copy & email content with a distinct voice to describe our company’s products & services
- Create promotional text for online ads, banners, brochures and social networks.
Requirements and Skills
- Candidates should possess an OND qualification
- Must have a personal computer (PC)
- Proven work experience as a Product Copywriter, Copywriter or similar role Copywriting samples; a portfolio of published articles is a plus
- An ability to describe product features in a creative and informative way Excellent writing, editing and, proofreading skills
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
- Basic computer knowledge & excellent time management skill
- Knowledge of online content strategy and creation
- Creativity & basic keyword search knowledge
- Familiarity with online marketing campaigns
NGN30,000 / Month
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Along with your application, please submit samples of your work (either a portfolio or links to published articles.)