PHS is a specialist health care staffing and recruitment firm with a fresh outlook to the recruitment process. Our aim is to provide a satisfactory service to our clients and candidates here in Nigeria and for Overseas companies looking to recruit the best for their organisation.
Read more about this company
Medical Record Officer
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Medical / Healthcare
- Ensure patient charts, paperwork and reports are completed in an accurate and timely manner.
- Make sure all medical records are protected and kept confidential.
- Knowledgeable about NHIS.
- File all patients’ medical records and information.
- Ability to work with or consult with Medical software on computer.
- Supply the nursing department with the appropriate documents and forms.
- Complete clerical duties including answering phones, responding to emails, and processing patient admission and discharge records.
- Candidates must possess a Degree in Health Records Administration / Health Information Management.
- Current practicing licence.
- NYSC certificate.
- Candidates should reside within Iyana- Ipaja and its axis.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as subject of the email.
Note: Please note that only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.