Smart Partners was founded by Tijani Iyemifokhae , a graduate of Industrial Chemistry, University of Benin with MBA (Human Resources) Lagos State University Ojo. He has more than a decade work experiences that span across some leading law firms as Practice Development Manager.
At Fine and Country International (West Africa) he was the Head of Operations and…
Read more about this company
Head of Operations
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 10 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Administration / Secretarial
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- He will Plan, direct, and coordinate the operations of the company. Duties and responsibilities include formulating policies, managing daily operations, and planning the use of materials and human resources.
- Ensuring appropriate operational planning and quality assurance control systems are in place and complied with.
- Planning, implementation and effective management of the marketing, advertising and promotional activities of our company.
- Review financial statements and data. Utilize financial data to improve efficiency. Prepare and control operational budgets. Control inventory. Recommend effective strategies for the financial well-being of the company.
- Provide effective leadership to the project management team and demonstrate a clear ability to prioritize the company’s deliveries to best fit the company’s objectives.
- Oversee logistics, inventory management and management of customer delivery within timelines.
- Prepare and present timely and effective reports to the directors supported with appropriate analysis of business performance, progress towards set goals, significant deviations from goals and plans for corrective actions to promote business growth.
- Degree in Statistics, Economics, Management, Accounting or related fields.
- Minimum of 10 years working experience in similar roles.
- Assertive, strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to proactively forge and maintain effective working relationships with staff and management.
- Proven ability to develop innovative solutions for increased productivity.
- A strong understanding of fabric sourcing, product development and the manufacturing processes with proven experience in the clothing/textile industry.
- Strong project management skills, especially in the areas of planning, monitoring, evaluation, budgeting and team management.
- Time management skills and ability to meet deadlines, work under pressure and multi task in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficient in the Microsoft Suite (with a high level of expertise in Excel)
- A working knowledge of production equipment, patterns and garment grading.
- Sound knowledge of safe working practices.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.