Green Concern for Development (GREENCODE) was founded by Comrade Edem Edem in collaboration with other youths from the area as a youth based NGO, called Abgremo for Development in 1997.
Over the years the organisation has grown and engaged with other development partners. In 2007 the organisation undergone a strategic development and change her name with a …
Read more about this company
- Job Type Contract , Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 1 year
- Location Borno
- Job Field Internships / Volunteering  , NGO/Non-Profit
- Job Type: Contract
- Qualification Bsc/HND/BA
- Experience 6 months
- Location Maiduguri, Borno state
- Reports to: Project Officer
- Duration: 3 months with possible extension
- Job Field Non-for-profit/NGO
The Position mainly involves carrying out data analysis, assessment and computation of data in the GREENCODE Intervention areas.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Evaluation potential and collation of data information for report gathering
- Monitor visits to oversee implementation and ongoing development of our programs in the community.
- Complete paperwork and documents associated with visits
- Develop relationships in area of responsibility among community forums/with other partners and stakeholders
- New sites to be evaluated for inclusion in programme
- Expense Reports to be completed via email returned to Head Office
- And other task as maybe required
- BSc Degree/Diploma in any humanities, social science or sciences
- 1year experience working in any organization
- NGO experience is a plus.
- Basic computer skill (Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point and e-mail).
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as to work autonomously when required.
- Good command spoken and written English.
- Knowledge of the local language is mandatory.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Cover Letter and completed GREENCODE’s Competency Form (request for the competency form for the position you are interested in/qualified for via the email below), the 2 documents should be forwarded by clicking the Apply Now button
- The title of the position for example- Project Officer must be indicated in the subject line of your e-mail. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- The position is valid for the duration stated, we don’t pay relocation allowance or provide house for field staff. Only applicant that adhere to the full instruction in this advert will be attended to.
- Applications will be assessed on a rolling basis.