Pete Ground Services Limited is incorporated under the Companies and Allied Matters Act 1990 of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
To be amongst the admired Aviation ground services providers within the country by year 2013.
To work with local and international aviation companies in providing adequate high quality and trusted service…
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Experience 5 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Driving
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- Ensure the efficient use of vehicle and perform regular vehicle check and maintenance
- Ensuring the vehicle is always in good condition, performing pre-trip and post-trip inspection for each trip.
- Documenting and reporting all defects, incidents/accidents immediately and at all times
- Maintaining and recording of trips in an accurate, honest and timely manner.
- Taking precaution for safety and conforming to safety practices while driving.
- Must have a valid Driver’s License with SSCE/OND Certificate
- Must be resident within the Alausa/ Ikeja/ Ogba/ Ojodu axis.
- Must be ready for immediate engagement
- Must have a minimum of 5 years working experience as an executive driver at a reputable company
- Must be able to read and write
- Must be mature and pay close attention to details
- Age between 25 to 38 years
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.