Techie Planet is a top rank software development and technology consulting company that provides high end enterprise software solutions and services of global class quality that cause high productivity in organizations to help achieve their business goals.
Read more about this company
Technical Sales Engineer
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 5 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Engineering / Technical
- We are seeking a highly-skilled and experienced Technical Salesperson to join our organization. In this position, you will develop sales and marketing strategies, proposals, and presentations.
- Your work, in summary, will be to prepare and successfully implement strategic plans that increase revenue and position us as the leading software developer to our target industries.
- We have been able to capture some great targets in the market; we do need you to keep going in that direction towards the realization of our corporate vision.
- Learn the technical details around our products, service offerings, our mode of operations, and the problems we solve for our clients.
- Develop innovative and effective sales strategies that target B2B customers
- Position our products and services as the best solutions for existing and prospective clients
- Generate high-quality sales leads and move them through the sales funnel to conversion using modern marketing approaches
- Conduct sales pitches and presentations
- Set and achieve sales goals and quotas on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Manage customer accounts and relationships by soliciting, logging, and responding to client feedback
- Provide pertinent advice and support to clients to help them get the best of our offers.
- Recruit, guide and lead junior sales associates
- Present monthly sales performance reports in monthly review meetings
- Bachelor’s degree in a technology-inclined discipline, Marketing, Business Administration, or a related field
- Minimum of 5 years experience in technology/technical sales
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent leadership skills
- Ability to create great presentations and pitch to clients
- Excellent networking skills
- Ability to analyze businesses, markets, and opportunities to develop innovative strategies that lead to high revenue returns
- Ability to listen, understand, educate, and influence existing and potential customers regarding our products and services
- Outstanding ability to sell the invisible, i.e. services
- Good understanding of inbound and outbound marketing techniques, enough to direct them for sales benefits
- A strong technical background or experience is a distinct advantage.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org The subject line of your email should be ‘Technical Sales Engineer.’