Talents and Skills Africa Consulting LLC is a leading HR outsourcing and business support solutions provider in Nigeria providing a comprehensive range of outsourcing services from People Outsourcing to Business Process Outsourcing.
The company offer spectrum of HR services.
TALENTS and SKILLS Africa is also available as an online recruitment platform to e…
Read more about this company
Senior Sales Executive
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Lagos
- Job Field
Location: Gbagada, Lagos
Job Type: Full Time
- Approaching potential customers with the aim of winning new business, you’ll strive to maintain good relationships with existing clients, gaining repeat business wherever possible.
- Build good working relationships.
- Understand the needs of your business customers.
- Research the market and related products.
- Present the product or service favorably and in a structured professional way face-to-face.
- Listen to customer requirements and present appropriately to make a sale.
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails.
- Cold call to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business.
- Respond to incoming email and phone enquiries.
- Act as a contact between a company and its existing and potential markets.
- Negotiate the terms of an agreement and close sales.
- Gather market and customer information.
- Challenge any objections with a view to getting the customer to buy.
- Advice on forthcoming product developments and discuss special promotions.
- Create detailed proposal documents, often as part of a formal bidding process which is largely dictated by the prospective customer.
- Check the quantities of goods on display and in stock.
- Make accurate, rapid cost calculations, and providing customers with quotations.
- Negotiate on price, costs, delivery, and specifications with buyers and managers.
- Liaise with suppliers to check the progress of existing orders.
- Record sales and order information, sending copies to the sales office or entering figures into a computer system.
- Represent the company at trade exhibitions, events, and demonstrations.
- Feed future buying trends back to employers.
- Review your own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets.
- Attend team meetings and share best practice with colleagues.
- Minimum of H.N.D.
- 5 years of working experience in field marketing/sales.
- The ability and desire to sell.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A positive, confident and determined approach.
- Resilience and the ability to cope with rejection.
- A high degree of self-motivation and ambition.
- The skills to work both independently and as part of a team.
- The capability to flourish in a competitive environment.
- A good level of numeracy.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.