Louis Valentino Nigeria Limited is a wholly Nigerian company with a world-class trading franchise. Our business involves the retailing of unique building construction finishing materials from Europe.Hence, Louis Valentino Nigeria has five retail outlets in Abuja, Kaduna and Lagos offering varieties of products such as Sanitary Wares, Porcelain and Ceramic Ti…
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Experience None
- Location Abuja
- Job Field Hospitality / Hotel / Restaurant
Overview: Prepare and serve alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages to restaurant and bar patrons
Make syrups, infusions, tinctures, mixed drinks, and cocktails of all types to fulfill customer orders. take orders from customers, serve drinks, and collect money for the orders they fill.
Entertain and Educate Guests
Entertain guests while mixing drinks, talking to customers about spirits and offering trivia and history about various alcohols to keep customers engaged and enjoying themselves.
Design New Beverage Menu Items
Responsible for crafting original beverage menu items and designing new, innovative cocktails using the ingredients that will be supplied.
Clean and Organize Bar
Keep the bar area clean and organized, maintaining all sanitation standards of the business and local food and beverage laws.
Maintain Alcohol Inventory
Responsible for keeping the bar well stocked and fully supplied with alcohol, and for filling out inventory forms in order to replace items as needed.
Follow Alcohol Laws
At all times, adhere to state laws regarding alcohol consumption by checking customer identification and cutting off customers who have had too much to drink.
Make Drink Suggestions
Suggest cocktails and mixed drinks to customers who are unsure about what they want to order.
Prepare all drink garnishes and keep the garnish station continuously stocked during their shifts.
Mixologist Skills and Qualifications
Mixologists must have good people skills to keep customers entertained in addition to extensive knowledge of alcohol and cocktails of all types. Employers look for mixologists who have the following necessary skills to perform all their job functions well:
- Customer service – You should be an entertainers as well as drink servers, this requires excellent customer service and good people skills
- Salesmanship – make suggestions to guests and attempt to upsell drink orders by offering more expensive brands of alcohol or costlier cocktails.
- Communication skills – Engage people at various marketing events as well as customers at the bar, so people who pursue this path need good verbal communication skills to succeed
- Computer skills – Use point of sale systems and other computer programs.
- Physical stamina – Spend most of the working hours on your feet and performing for guests by flipping glasses and making drinks with flourishing, entertaining movements.
Salary: N50,000 – 70,000 based on experience and qualification.
Note: This role is only open to resident of Abuja, there shall be no zoom or video interview as this is a practical role requiring test presentation. any application from outside Abuja will not be treated.
Also Note this is a Mixologist role and not a bartender role
Age: 28-36 year old Male only.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.