Founded in 1996, Signal Alliance – an end-to-end IT Company which specializes in systems integration – has grown to be a most vibrant, forward moving ICT company in Nigeria with offices in Lagos and Abuja FCT.
With solid industry experience spanning across the major sectors of the Nigerian industry, Signal Alliance offers services in the areas of Technol…
Read more about this company
Lead, Business and Custom Applications
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 6 – 8 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field ICT / Computer
- We are seeking to fill the role of a Lead, Business and Custom Applications.
- The successful candidate will lead the team in developing custom aplications for enterprise systems.
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Write technical documentation
- Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
- Participating in design and architecture sessions with key business users, gathering and documenting business processes and requirements for the system
- Advising business users on best practices for Microsoft Dynamics 365, development, or integration processes
- Building and configuring Microsoft Dynamics 365 forms, views, dashboards, workflows, and Dynamics Portals
- Experience with Microsoft 365 CDS PowerApps model, automating business processes with Microsoft Power Automate
- Working with internal support members to resolve technical issues with servers, ETL packages, SQL, SSRS and other related technologies to the internal DYNAMICS 365 system
- Support of the application including fixing application issues.
Successful Candidate Must Be:
- Proficiency in business consulting and / or operational leadership experience.
- Strong business and financial acumen
- Experience in leading of Information Technology Professionals
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
- Experience in developing desktop and mobile applications
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail
- Degree in Computer Science, Statistics, or relevant field
- Strong written communications especially related to articulating technical specifications
- 6-8 years of experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE / DYNAMICS 365 XRM projects
- Experience with DYNAMICS 365 API, REST / ODATA and SOAP endpoints
- Knowledge of the Microsoft 365 platform as it pertains to feature sets that integrate with Dynamics 365 solutions including SharePoint, Mobility
- Comfortable using Visual Studio, Azure DevOps, source control, DYNAMICS 365 SDK
- Microsoft Certifications on Dynamics 365 CE / CRM.