Smart Partners was founded by Tijani Iyemifokhae , a graduate of Industrial Chemistry, University of Benin with MBA (Human Resources) Lagos State University Ojo. He has more than a decade work experiences that span across some leading law firms as Practice Development Manager.
At Fine and Country International (West Africa) he was the Head of Operations and…
Read more about this company
Investment Marketing Manager
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND , MBA/MSc/MA
- Experience 8 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
- Manage the portfolio of investments with the objective to maximize returns to investors and achieve the fund’s development objectives.
- Execute investment transactions (i.e. prepare, execute and register investment documents).
- Originate an investable pipeline of transactions
- Conduct preliminary due diligence on prospective investors.
- Work with the Investment Principal and be responsible for the investment process for any new alternative asset investment including sourcing, due diligence (analysis, site visits, reference calls, etc.).
- Monitor and track financial performance of investors companies to ensure that loan payments are current and revenue interest payments achieve budgeted targets.
- Engage investors on a regular basis for monitoring purposes and to serve as an active risk / growth investment partner of the companies.
- Prepare and deliver reports on financial performance and development objectives for internal purpose and for inclusion in reports to the fund’s board and investors.
- Develop and maintain efficient relationship with investment departments and ensure compliance with all policies and laws.
- Ensure investors are in compliance with fund environmental, social, anticorruption, and anti-money laundering policies and procedures, doing due diligence of prospective investors and monitoring of investors.
- Provide financial analysis and modeling support to the company.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Business Management, Finance or any related field
- MUST have 8+ years of similar experience in a bank or any related organization.
- MBA or Professional Certification in Business, Management, or Finance would be an added advantage
- Knowledge of capital markets, accounting, finance and tax
- Knowledge of MS Office including Excel
Skills / Abilities:
- Leadership, managerial and Supervisory skills
- Presentation and Negotiation skills
- Strategic planning
- Verbal and written communication skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email.