Greenfield Health Management (GHM) Limited is a Health Maintenance Organization with a goal to achieve high quality and cost effective health care for its registered participants.
At Greenfield Health Management, we ensure the provision of high quality health care to individuals, families, groups and corporate organizations under a prepaid arrangement, u…
Read more about this company
Head of Administration / Human Resources
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND , MBA/MSc/MA
- Experience 10 years
- Location Enugu
- Job Field Administration / Secretarial  , Human Resources / HR
- Recruiting, training and developing staff
- Making sure that staff get paid correctly and on time
- Prepare regular reports on expenses and office budgets
- Approving job descriptions and advertisements
- Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents
- Update office policies as needed
- Distribute and store correspondence (e.g. letters, emails and packages)
- Negotiating salaries, contracts, working conditions or redundancy packages with staff and representatives.
- Looking after the health, safety and welfare of all employees
Candidate must possess the following:
- B.SC / HND in Secretarial Administration, Mass Communication or any of the Social Sciences. A Post graduate degree in relevant discipline or CIPM membership will be an added advantage.
- Computer Literate & Proficient in Microsoft Office usage
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience post NYSC.
- Minimum 5 years post qualification cognate experience, preferably in a reputable Health Management organization.
- Extremely detail-oriented and with perfect follow-up skills
- Must have a high speed of writing for taking notes/meeting minutes
- Basic Project Management ability
- Ability to organize tasks, research and keeping records.
- Highly dependable and trustworthy: maintain confidentiality having access to extremely sensitive documents.
- Solid knowledge of office procedures
- Experience with office management software like MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word, specifically)
- Strong organization skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Experience in handling personnel/staff matters.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
Very attractive, highly competitive and negotiable.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications with a detailed Resume and three verifiable references, attaching all credentials and Birth Certificates or Statutory Declaration of Age to:
Administration and Human Resources Department,
Green Field Health Management Limited,
Plot 14, Market Garden Pocket Layout,
Isiadinso Close, G.R.A,
Email Us: email@example.com
Note: Only short-listed candidates will be invited for interview.