Hazon Holdings is a continually growing and leading conglomerate domiciled in Africa. We specialize in raising standards through our synergy of diverse business units. We are core believers in driving people, processes and businesses to attain peak productivity in given fields through steadfastness and ultimate discipline.
Our vision though behemoth, is d…
Read more about this company
Group Business Development Manager
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND , MBA/MSc/MA
- Experience 5 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
Location: Gbagada, Lagos
- The Group Head Business Development is responsible for driving awareness and revenue growth across the various companies: Marketing and Innovation, Logistics, Retail and Distribution, Software Solution
- Develop new business strategies and revenue streams for the company.
- Sell consultatively and make recommendation to prospective clients of the various solutions that we offer to their business challenges.
- Establish and manage sales executives; set, agree and manage performance against agreed revenue and margin budgets;
- Proactively lead the research, to identify and target prospective clients through the use of existing and growing network of clients and contacts.
- Ensuring companies growth objectives are attained, articulate new business development opportunities and identifying, building and managing relationships with existing partners / clients attempt to increase their current spend in line with corporate goals.
- Plan, oversee, Identify, evaluate and develop new business and markets opportunities, initiatives and feasibility reports supporting growth based on intelligence.
- Responsible for developing business with key clients across different sectors with significant potential to become a major contributor to the growth and profitability of the various companies.
- Devising strategies for driving sales growth across the business and communicating such strategies to management
- Negotiating sales contracts with customers and legal teams and ensuring contracts are appropriate for company.
- Monitoring customer satisfaction with existing clients to ensure service delivery.
- Constantly reviewing and advancing the company’s value proposition as it relates to solving customer bottleneck and process improvement issues.
Minimum Qualifications & Experience
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering; MBA preferred
- Relevant Professional Certifications
- 5 years minimum of proven sales and marketing experience, with strong account management, project management and relationship management, business consultation experience from across the following vertical or functions: Technology, Software Solution, Merchant acquiring.
Skills & Knowledge:
- Digital mindset and adaptive leadership
- Strong account management and problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills
- Strong presentation, account management and networking skills
- Demonstrated ability to work with large, cross-functional (e.g. product, sales, strategy, marketing) and cross-regional teams
- Deal negotiation, structuring, execution is an advantage
- Knowledge of the card and payments business
- Strategic thinking combined with good business acumen
- Positive and result orientated team player
- Self-starter with a commitment to learn and a sense of curiosity
- Ability to navigate and work in ambiguous situations
- Comfortable with technology
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as subject of the email.
Note: Only candidates who meet the above criteriashould apply.