At LONGBRIDGE, by offering competent management and a distinctive approach, we strive to position businesses for sustainable growth. This is driven by our core objective which is focused on creating and sustaining growth for individuals and enterprises through innovation.
With a team of highly skilled and experienced professionals assembled from various s…
Read more about this company
Front End Developer
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 4 – 5 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field ICT / Computer
- Delivering a complete front end application
- Ensuring high performance on mobile and desktop
- Coordinating the workflow between the graphic designer, the HTML coder, and yourself
- Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API
- Communicating with external web services
- Lead/mentor developers and share knowledge through knowledge-sharing presentations.
- Design and develop applications to support bank operations.
- Implement and support technology solutions to meet customer’s and business needs.
- Manage enhancements and upgrades.
- Provide user training and awareness for all applications managed.
- Second level support for non-core banking and e-banking solutions
- Process AutomationAnalysis of User Request for Solutions.
- Debug newly developed applications and upgrade to existing applications to check bugs, syntax and logical error, accurate documentation and logical performance(s).
- Carry out Unit, Functional, integration and load testing of new and upgrade to existing applications.
- Continuous improvement on in-house applications to reduce errors and increase performance.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
- 4 – 5 Years’ hands on experience as a Front-End developer
- Proficiency with TypeScript, HTML5, CSS/SASS, Angular v5 or higher, React native, Vue JS
- Leverage the Ionic framework to develop and deploy native iOS and Android apps which will consume custom APIs and web services
- Deep knowledge of AngularJS practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience
- Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
- Ensuring a clear dependency chain, in regard to the app logic as well as the file system
- Validating user actions on the client side and providing responsive feedback
- Writing non-blocking code, and resorting to advanced techniques such as multithreading, when needed
- Creating custom, general use modules and components which extend the elements and modules of core AngularJS
- Experience with building the infrastructure for serving the front-end app and assets
- Architecting and automating the build process for production, using task runners or scripts
- Documenting the code inline using JSDoc or other conventions
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (TFS, GIT, etc.)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.