Sigma Consult is a key player in business consulting and advisory services within Nigeria with focus on the healthcare industry. We bridge gaps between inputs and outputs thereby increasing the productivity of its clients.
Read more about this company
- Open Jobs
- Sales Representative
- Method of Application
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 3 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
- We seek for the ideal candidate who would serve customers by selling products and meeting customers needs.
- Also serve as the principal point of contact between a business and its customers, ensuring current customers have right products and services , identify new markets and customer leads, and pitch prospective customers.
- Present, promote and sell products services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers.
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing /potential customers to meet their needs.
- Establish , develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction.
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments.
- Analyze the territory / market’s potential , track sales and status reports.
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends.
- Continuously improve through feedbacks.
- B.Sc degree in Marketing, Business Administration or any other relevant course.
- Proven work experience at least 3 years as a Sales Representative.
- Excellent knowledge of MS office
- Familiarity with CRM practices along with ability to build productive business professional relationships.
- Familiarity with different sales techniques.
- Computer use competency.
- Strong communication skills.
- Excellent selling skills.
- Great negotiation skills.
- Time management skills.
- Active listening .
- Strategic prospecting skills.
- Confidence .
- Product knowledge.
- Interpersonal skills
go to method of application »
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 2 – 3 years
- Location Abuja
- Job Field Finance / Accounting / Audit
- The ideal candidate will be an experienced Accountant She/he would oversee general accounting operations by controlling and verifying our financial transactions.
- The Accountant’s responsibilities include reconciling account balances and bank statements, maintaining general ledger and preparing month-end close procedures.
- The Candidate should possess excellent analytical skills with a thorough knowledge of accounting principles to analyze financial reports and forecasts.
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
- Manage the overall accounting and bookkeeping for the organization including accounts payable and receivable, and capital assets, banking, tax and payroll functions / fringe benefit computations.
- To manage the annual audit process in conjunction with the appointed external auditors to ensure statutory accounts are produced within the required timelines.
- Ensure timely preparation and rendition of Audited Financial Statements (AFS) and the timely filing of the AFS with the relevant statutory agencies.
- Lead set up of accounting / financial reporting system
- Lead the company’s financial accounting, reporting and control activities, and ensuring these are carried out efficiently and line with best practice and statutory requirements.
- Coordinate the preparation and renditions of statutory returns and compliance within the statutory provisions.
- Ensure timely and accurate monthly and year end closure of accounts, including bank reconciliation, accounting month and year close schedules (inventory, receivables, payables, loans, prepayments, deferred income, asset register), and submit reports to the CEO
- Develop, review, audit and/or interpret financial models to estimate project cash flows, return profiles and sensitivities; optimize the value of their operating assets.
- Set monthly budgets, forecasts, cash flow analysis, management and financial accounts and provide data to enable and support management decision making
- Creating financial models on performing business units, customer, competitor, and cost analyses
- Ensure all expenses are within assigned cost or profit centre budget and verify the completeness of all required supporting documentation for all payment vouchers
- Produce full sets (income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statements) of periodic management account and other financial documents for the management of the company in accordance with the prevailing policies and procedures, running full variance analysis, financial ratios and detailed note to the accounts to give actionable perspectives to the numbers
- Assisting in investigating and resolving queries relating to invoices.
- Present oral and written reports from time to time
- Perform other duties as assigned by Management.
- Minimum of Bsc or its equivalent in Accounting and / or Finance from a reputable university
- Cognate 2-3 years’ work experience
- Excellent use of modern accounting software such as Quickbooks, SAGE, Zoho Office suite, etc.
- Excellent organizational, problem solving and communication skills
- Excellent mathematical and numerical skills.
- Applicant must be a resident of Abuja
- Financial Planning and Management
- Financial Accounting and Reporting
- Tax Planning and Management
- Treasury Management
- Management Accounting
- Credit Control
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.