Sales Force Consulting is a specialist on human capital development through corporate trainings, personal coaching, capacity building and mentoring. We also have tremendous competence in developing marketing strategies; sales force management, HR management and general business consulting. We facilitate process improvements in organizations by critically eva…
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 10 years
- Location Anambra
- Job Field Finance / Accounting / Audit
- We are currently looking for a dynamic, vibrant and a good team player to join our team.
Accountant is the one who will:
- Prepare monthly management accounts including variance analysis, KPI analysis and recommendations to improve financial performance
- Handle the preparation and monitoring of budget, profitability analysis and financial projections
- Ensure the accuracy and integrity of monthly management accounts
- Handle the preparation, administration and reconciliation of company’s account payables and receivables
- Monthly monitoring and review of business practices and propose necessary improvements to minimize company’s Tax liability within limits allowed under the law
- Provide financial information to support commercial activities within the business departments as required.
- ACCA OR ACA
- First degree in Accounting or related discipline
- The person must have worked in a manufacturing/FMCG industry for at least 5 years
- Minimum of 10 years experience as an accountant
- Must be a good team player.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send only their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
For Enquiries, Call – 08120796570