Note: Never pay any money to any recruiter for any purpose (certificates, medical testing, interview, work kit or any other thing).
Trainee Control Systems Engineer
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience None
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Engineering / Technical  , Graduate Jobs
- A reputable indigneous control systems engineering firm seeks to recruit a young and energetic candidate for the role of trainee control systems engineer.
- Responsiblities this position include: Programming automation and controls systems involving PLCs (programmable logic controllers), create and read logic and flow diagrams for program design, programming, simulation and testing, and start-up
- Develop and maintain a good working relationship across all levels in the organization.
- Ability to provide enriched feedback to enhance individual performance
- Completes all automation and safety training as assigned by the Company.
- Perform additional duties/assignments that may be required by management from time to time.
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering
- Basic knowledge of Electrical and industrial Systems.
- Preferred Skills
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and prioritize different projects and work load
- Proven ability to communicate effectively (written and verbally) with peers, management, vendors and customers.
- Self-motivated and customer-centric
- N.B Corpers looking for a PPA are preferred
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to docs.google.com to apply