design union (The group) is registered as a holding company in the British Virgin Islands and in the United Kingdom where its carries out development, planning and construction activities. The subsidiaries of design union offshore continue to carry out landmark projects in Africa with emphasis in Nigeria.
We are involved in various sectors including infrast…
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 3 – 5 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Hospitality / Hotel / Restaurant
- Responsible for creating, fashioning and delivery of all the spa services as well as Coordinate day-to-day operations of the spa to ensure strict standards are maintained and guest’s expectations are met and exceeded.
- Ensure and coordinate proper maintenance of all Spa operating equipment and keep the optimum inventory of spa supplies in order to effectively manage operational goals.
- Ensure that spa adheres to hotels policies and procedures including health, hygiene, emergency and Fire prevention.
- Manage Customer Service including handling any guest complaints or special requirements and ensure that the spa and therapists maintain confidentiality for all guests and clients at all times.
- Drive Marketing, promotional and sales efforts including online presence and loyalty programs to attract spa clients. In addition, able to implement and monitor up-selling strategies to maximise spa operational revenue.
- Responsible for the continuous training plan and conduct hands-on training for staff.
REQUISITE QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Degree / Diploma in hotel/hospitality management
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years’ experience as a Spa Manager in a luxury hotel or a well-established SPA brand.
REQUIRED SKILLS / ATTRIBUTES
- Passionate about Spas and a healthy lifestyle
- Strong working knowledge of Spas, spa treatments, herbal remedies and natural therapies
- Excellent Customer Service and people skills
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills
- Good negotiating skills
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- A team player with sound leadership abilities
- Must be presentable, professional and confident in the discharge of duties.
- Able to work flexible schedules
- Proficiency in the use of standard workplace software like MS Office/Excel/Powerpoint and a working knowledge of enterprise wide software such as SAGE
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.