Hazon Holdings is a continually growing and leading conglomerate domiciled in Africa. We specialize in raising standards through our synergy of diverse business units. We are core believers in driving people, processes and businesses to attain peak productivity in given fields through steadfastness and ultimate discipline.
Our vision though behemoth, is d…
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Kaduna , Kano , Kogi , Lagos
- Job Field
- To develop new business relationships, identify prospects and follow through till the sale is closed.
- Understanding customers’ diverse, specific business needs and applying product knowledge to meet those needs;
- Presenting and demonstrating A4&T Power solutions Products to homes and business.
- Identifying and developing new business through networking and courtesy and follow-up calls;
- Developing effective sales plans using sales methodology;
- Ensuring quality of service by developing a thorough and detailed knowledge of product specifications and other features of A4&T Power Solution systems and processes.
- Meeting sales targets set by managers and contributing to team targets;
- Networking with existing customers in order to maintain links and promote sale of the products.
- Identifying opportunities across the territory covered and prioritizing among them to achieve best results;
- Generate leads for presentation and bulk sales drive.
- To maintain effective relationships with existing clients in order to retain business
- Participate in market storms, community fairs and cluster marketing events e.g. NYSC, Trade Fairs
- Provide sales leads for Team
- Present the company to potential clients through face-to-face meetings and cold calls.
- Be an aggressive smart-worker that is committed to excellence.
- Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree / HND / NCE / OND.
- Experience: 2 – 4 sales experience
- Must be eloquent, persuasive and have an enviable communication skill
- Be conversant with preferred location.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail