E-Terra Technologies Limited is the first indigenous electronic waste recycling company in Nigeria. Our area of specialty is the eco-friendly management of electronic waste (e-waste), hazardous and non-hazardous, using integrated state-of-the-art technologies.
Our business is more than collecting & gathering electronic waste (e-waste). The core busine…
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience None
- Location Lagos
- Job Field NGO/Non-Profit
A notforprofit organization working in Nigeria since 2011, is currently seeking a qualified and motivated person to work in our office Lagos in the position of project officer.
To filled immediately.
The Project Officer will be responsible for ensuring effective implementation of the project’s activities and task assigned to attain goals and objectives of the foundation project.
The Project Officer will be responsible for overseeing project workplan performance, participating in project planning, budgeting, implementation, monitoring, reporting and programme development.
Main tasks & responsibilities
- Support the Communications officer in the production of communications tools: video clips, leaflet, press release/ press kit, database
- Support in organization of visits (of donors, home office
- Coordinate with the team and partner to conduct capacity building trainings for partners.
- Supporting the Senior Project Officer in all aspects of the programme implementation and development as requested.
- Responsible for supporting the programme’s advocacy plan
- Establish monitoring and evaluation systems including indicators
- Actively assist and participate in project events (meetings/workshops/trainings)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: Careers@eterra.com.ng using the position as subject of email.