Julius Berger Nigeria Plc (Julius Berger) is a leading construction company offering integrated solutions and related services. Julius Berger specializes in executing complex works that require the highest level of technical expertise and Nigeria-specific knowhow.
The company utilizes state-of-the-art construction methods and technologies to ensure that q…
Read more about this company
Project Manager, Buildings (m / f / d)
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification MBA/MSc/MA
- Experience 5 years
- Location Abuja
- Job Field Engineering / Technical  , Project Management
Location: Abuja Municipal, Federal Capital Territory, Nigeria
- We want to get our clients’innovative construction projects up and running. This is what Julius Berger International and our whole team stands for. Passion, precision and competence shape our more than 300 employees (worlwide over 11.000), we turn feasible into the possible and find new ways where others prefer to settle for old compromises.
- Contract management and preparations of variations
- Monitoring of projects, qualitiy, progress and costs
- Customer acquisition and preparation of tenders
- Guiding of staff and coordination of time scheduling with MS Project
- Monthly performance reporting and reporting to Region management
- Bachelor’s or Master’s in Civil Engineering
- Well experienced in building construction as well as in building rehabilitation
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a comparable position
- Technical competencies and expertise
- Good written and spoken English knowledge
- Ideally experience abroad
- Modern work infrastructure, performance-related remuneration and foreign allowances with a low tax burden
- Free accommodation in the company’s own camp as well as own driver
- Travel security, health care and medical advice with our partner International SOS
- On-site medical care via Julius Berger Nigeria PLC
- Collegial and international team
- Varied and demanding activities in an independent area of responsibility
Method of Application
- Would you like to set standards with us and become part of our successful team? Then send us your application right here!
- We look forward to getting to know you!
Interested and qualified? Go to Julius Berger on www.linkedin.com to apply