Savvy HR is a STRATEGIC human resources management firm with strength in the enhancement of human resources management activities for businesses. Generating returns on investment is deeply a function of strategic human resources management practice.
Statistics show that 60% to 65% of the human resources management practitioners focus mainly on operational human resources management due to inadequate knowledge of the strategic part of human resources management activities.
Read more about this company
Medical Sales Representative (Pharmaceutical Organization)
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 3 – 7 years
- Location Adamawa , Gombe , Jigawa , Kaduna , Kano , Kebbi , Sokoto , Taraba , Yobe , Zamfara
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
A pharmaceutical firm is seeking to employ Medical Sales Representatives to cover the North-West and North-East regions of Nigeria.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- First degree in Pharmacy or any of the Biological Sciences
- 3-5years working experience in the sales and marketing of Pharmaceutical products
- At least three years of experience in the coverage of the North-West and part of the North-East regions of Nigeria
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Possess a flair for trade business (OTC products)
- Ability to open up new businesses, negotiates and conclude deals
- Critical reasoning, ability to analyze and proffer indigenous solutions
- Be able to work with minimum supervision
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite and video-communication services
- Plan, coordinate and assume full responsibility for the actualization of the total sales objectives of the region.
- Ensure the growth of the company’s products in the region.
- Execution of the company marketing policy in the region.
- Increase customer base and serving the distributors, major institutions and other major accounts.
- Ensure that receivables are kept low and work towards timely collections of payment for orders and deposition into designated banks
- Effective detailing to customers, thus, achieving strong visibility of our product in the region.
- Accurate and time ling processing of all orders
- Report on financial and non-financial data
Method of Application
Kindly send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title as the subject of the mail. Application closes on October 15, 2020 at 2:00PM
Only apply if you meet the job specifications. Please note that applications which do not meet the requirements would not be considered.