KPMG is one of the largest professional services companies in the world and one of the Big Four auditors, along with Deloitte, EY and PwC. Its global headquarters is located in Amstelveen, the Netherlands.
KPMG employs 162,000 people and has three lines of services: audit, tax, and advisory. Its tax and advisory services are further divided into variou…
Read more about this company
Managing Director / Chief Executive Officer (MD / CEO)
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 17 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Administration / Secretarial
- Provide leadership to position the company at the forefront of pharmaceutical industry.
- Develop and implement a strategic plan to advocate the companyâ€™s mission and objectives and promote revenue and profitability growth for the company.
- Oversee the company’s operations to ensure efficiency, quality of service, and cost- effective management of resources.
Detailed Job Description
- Direct the development of the company’s strategies, objectives and plans, and ensure effective implementation in order to maximize shareholder returns as well as optimize other stakeholder interests while also strategically positioning the company for future expansion.
- Lead the development and consistent implementation of relevant practices, policies and standards across the business.
- Ensure compliance with regulatory stipulations and reporting requirements.
- Safeguard the company’s public and professional image and foster good relations with industry and government’s senior executives.
- Participate in Pharmaceutical Society of Nigeria matters and shape industry policy.
- Oversee the implementation of adequate controls that address the key operational, financial and technical risks facing the pharmaceutical industry.
- Oversee the development of an effective risk management framework for the company.
- Ensure the implementation of the company’s risk management and business control framework in line with the board-approved risk appetite.
- Provide guidance and supervision to all heads of department i.e., Sales & Marketing, HR, Finance & Accounts etc .
- Perform other duties that may be assigned by the Board.
Required Qualifications and Experience
- A first degree in related field and membership of Pharmaceutical Society of Nigeria or other credible pharmaceutical body, and preferably a postgraduate business-related degree.
- Minimum of 17 years’ work experience with 10 years hands-on experience at senior management level in either pharmaceutical industry or a manufacturing company.
- Financial and marketing management experience.
- Strong growth mindset with high energy and a drive for results.
- Strong strategic thinking and business acumen skills.
- Strong negotiating and problem-solving skills.
- Outstanding relationship management, collaboration and influencing skills.
- Strong communication skills with an ability to communicate effectively and confidently at all levels
- Excellent integrity and strength of character.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org and use the position title (MD / CEO, PHARM) above as subject of the email.