We are a fast paced business management solutions firm with an array of value offerings to Corporate organisations. We work in all major sectors of the economy engaging highly trained and sector-experienced Consultants. Willers Solutions Limited is an indigenous firm with cutting edge value proposition geared towards value maximisation.
Our focus is on cr…
Read more about this company
- Open Jobs
- VP, Account and Finance
- Equipment Compressor (Compressor)
- Method of Application
VP, Account and Finance
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 10 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Finance / Accounting / Audit
Our Client, a reputable RENEWABLE ENERGY firm is looking to fill the role of VICE PRESIDENT, ACCOUNT AND FINANCE. (SOLAR POWER ENERGY).
- Responsible for detailed accounts and finance records, as well as the integrity of the records.
- Manages the corporate budget and drives financial decisions that ensure the achievement of the organization’s financial goals and objectives.
- Oversees the overall corporate budgeting preparation, management and monitoring process.
- Performs financial analysis, reporting and management activities.
- Ensures that the financial reports are prepared and delivered on time.
- Reviews financial data for accuracy, correctness and completeness.
- Monitors and manages all expense within the allotted budget.
- Performs account reconciliation activities.
- Generates financial reports related to budgets, account payables, account receivables, expenses, etc.
- Monitoring and managing the impact on the Institution’s liquidity of significant income and expenditure items e.g. variation in subscription income, the Institution’s contribution to pension funds of staff.
- Conducting regular financial scenario planning and recommending the long-term investment plan and framework.
- Develops standard accounting procedures to improve financial operations efficiency.
- Reviews annual budgets and recommend any changes if needed.
- Assists in account payable and receivable activities.
- Good understanding of micro and macro-economic indices and their impact on the business.
- Advanced financial and accounting knowledge, including understanding of Finance best practices, International as well as Nigerian accounting and financial reporting standard
- Strong business acumen and tact, and an ability to relate with highest levels of Management at financial institutions.
Minimum Educational Qualification
- Min of B.Sc. degree in Financial Accounting, Banking and Finance or related role.
- Minimum of 10 years’ Cognate experience overseeing Account and Finance Operations.
- Prior experience working in a senior finance role in a reputable Technology or Renewable Energy firm with exposure will be an added advantage.
- Proven analytical and qualitative accounting/finance competencies.
Note***Only qualified Candidates would be shortlisted. Interested Candidates should forward CV “MS WORD FORMAT” to firstname.lastname@example.org Using “ VP, ACCOUNT AND FINANCE” as the mail Subj.
go to method of application »
Equipment Compressor (Compressor)
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification Secondary School (SSCE)
- Experience 2 – 3 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Engineering / Technical
Our Client, a reputable firm is looking to fill the role of EQUIPMENT MECHANIC (COMPRESSOR)
- Analyze test results, machine error messages, and information obtained from operators in order to diagnose equipment problems.
- Clean, lubricate, and adjust parts, equipment, and machinery.
- Observe and test the operation of machinery and equipment in order to diagnose malfunctions, using voltmeters and other testing devices Required Knowledge
- Minimum SSCE/ Diploma or its equivalent.
- 2-3 years Proven experience as compressor mechanic.
- Trade Test 1/2/3
Candidate must reside around Ikotun and it environ.
Note*** Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted. Interested Candidates should send CV “MS WORD” to email@example.com Using “EQUIPMENT MECHANIC_COMPRESSOR” as mail subj.
Method of Application
Use the emails(s) below to apply