West-Bay Prints shop provides fast online affordable business cards, marketing materials, signage, and much more in minutes … Reach more customers with easy-to-use online and offline marketing tools
Read more about this company
Intern Branding/ Production (Trainee)
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification First School Leaving Certificate , NCE , OND , Secondary School (SSCE)
- Experience 0 – 3 years
- Location Oyo
- Job Field Internships / Volunteering  , Media / Advertising / Branding
West-Bay Nigeria is a talent-driven, innovative global company. Our shared aim since our founding has been to create a home for the most talented and diverse dreamers, builders, and doers in the world in a collaborative, open-minded community that encourages partnership and creative ambition. We offer internship programmes that can fully integrate members of our production team, they work side by side with our Creative Director and customer care and graphic design artists.
Our Graphic and Illustrations for Branding Internship combines several exciting aspects. You will get to know the design and branding industry deeply, providing excellent support to our customers while at the same time assist in our operational processes.
- You are currently Interested in Printing or Graphic Design
- Your graphic skills are strong and you have a contemporary design understanding
- You have a good eye for colors, textures and designs
- You have good knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator and Photoshop) and PowerPoint
- You have the ability to think abstract and conceptual
- Your individual initiative and commitment are remarkable
- You have excellent communication skills in English, another language is a good plus
- You enjoy working in a team
- Ability to manage multiple projects while maintaining strict attention to details
- Passionate about graphic design, and love for challenges
- Learn modern Graphics and Design
- Present mockups and analyse designs
- Assemble lay hands on equipment and produce real time
- Design signage, flyers, business cards e.t.c
- Brainstorm campaign ideas
- Research Target Audiences
- Create the ability to collate relevant images from the runway and street style that fit with a specific trend
- Understand the overall concept of the company, including the brand, our clients, goals, and all other aspects of our services.
- We OfferYoung and dynamic company environment
- Mentoring and personal development opportunities and team of experts to inspire and support you
- Fast and growing brand portfolio
- An overview of the fashion industry, from collection creation to marketing strategies participation and support for our social media platforms
- Chance to bring your own ideas in all fields
- A diverse everyday life as a full member of a team in a small organization with a hands-on attitude and flat hierarchies
- An international and dynamic remote work environment with flexible working hours
- 3-6 months program/ 5 -6 days a week – Starting in Beginning of October 2020
- At the end of your internship, we offer you a professional recommendation letter
- We celebrate diversity and are committed to developing teams with a range of cultures, experiences, and competencies. All our jobs are determined and based on skills, merit, and business needs.
Method of Application
Let’s design smart ideas together. This is what we’re crazy about, and we’re looking for the ones who feel the same. If this sounds like something you’d be interested in please send your portfolio, your cv, and a cover letter.
An opportunity to join the team as a full time staff.
58, Gbadebo Street, Mokola, Ibadan
Applicable to residents of Ibadan Only.