AHI advances this agenda by working with young people, parents, community opinion leaders, youth-serving organizations, government agencies and policy makers to:
Promote and protect young people’s sexual and reproductive health especially, increasing their ability to prevent early pregnancies, sexually transmitted infections including HIV/AIDS and m…
Read more about this company
Humanitarian Programme Manager
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Borno
- Job Field NGO/Non-Profit
Job Description / Responsibilities
- The Humanitarian Program Manager performs a vital role with responsibility for the overall coordination and quality assurance of the AHI Humanitarian Project response in SRH and SGBV implementation in the North East.
- Planning, coordinating, monitoring and evaluating the implementation of the project
- Ensuring timely and quality delivery of services as per approved project’s proposal
- Provision of technical leadership to Project Team, Health Workers
- Strengthening Monitoring and Evaluation Systems including targeted data collection
- Liaising with Donors & Interagency coordination groups on Sexual Reproductive Health, Adolescent SRH, and Gender-Based Violence and maintain a close working relationship with the Health Sector Coordinators and other implementation agencies.
- Preparation of activity/programme reports (weekly, monthly, quarterly)
- Supporting training and supervision of all activities in the field locations.
- Graduate in any discipline with experience in SRH Programming
- Work experience in a humanitarian setting / with displacement affected populations or significant experience as a social worker is an added advantage
- Contextual Knowledge of GBV / RMNCH and Transformative gender programming.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team setting with minimal supervision
- Excellent planning and organizational skills with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced work environment.
- Programming experience in Northern Nigeria
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficiency in Hausa Language
- Females are encouraged to apply
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title (Humanitarian Programme Manager) as the subject of the email.