Note: Never pay any money to any recruiter for any purpose (certificates, medical testing, interview, work kit or any other thing).
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 4 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Medical / Healthcare
- Establish and execute policies, procedures and programs
- Manage and coordinate a company-wide regulatory guidance, training and compliance effort
- Develop and maintain audit schedules to ensure all suppliers are evaluated to timescales according to designated risk status and company quality standard.
- Develop corrective/preventative and continuous quality improvement action plans
- Ensure the microbiological and analytical disposition of all raw materials and products harvested and packed in the plant
- Assist in the development of raw material specifications
- Develop and monitor a program of consistent quality/ product presentation to support the brand and corporate image
- Lead and facilitate inspection of product and facilities
- Troubleshoot quality and safety issues with vendors and team members
- Review and check plant sanitation
- Act as the primary liaison with all third-party auditors
- Develop and maintain a successful staff through selection, training, leadership and motivation
- Manage daily and weekly product evaluations and report findings to management
- Maintain relevant technical expertise
- Establish an up-to-date awareness of evolving quality control and packaging style changes.
- A minimum of 4years experience as a production supervisor in a food packaging company, at least 2years in a start-up firm.
- Bachelor’s degree in Food science and technology or Biochemistry.
- Professional certification is an added advantage
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.