TGI Nigeria Ltd has the mandate to focus on highly competitive & growth intensive sectors: Culinary, Condiments & Other Packaged Foods.
The company has been assigned to design a fundamentally robust FMCG business model – based on the principles of Insight Driven Strategic Marketing and grounded on an efficient Sales, Distribution and Logistic inf…
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 2 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field ICT / Computer
- Strong experience in supporting Manufacturing & Distribution companies
- Active role in Configuring, developing, and implementing Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
- Create new and modify existing customization as requested from users subject to the approval from management
- Act as a technical liaison to business groups for external application support
- Test functionality developed against business requirements
- Upgrade of Navision to newer versions, and implementation of third party add-ons as needed.
- Investigate and resolve technical issues in NAVISION
- Work with internal Navision team to create technical specs for new ERP functionality.
- Experience in Dynamics NAV Functional will be added advantage
- B.Sc. in any related discipline from a recognized university
- Minimum 2 – 5 years as a Technical Developer in Microsoft Dynamics NAV ERP.
- Must be willing to work in different B2B business units and locations in Nigeria when required.
Technical Skill Sets:
- Minimum two years of experience in Dynamics NAV.
- Experience on NAV 2009 is a must
- Sound knowledge of C / AL, AL, RDLC reporting, SSRS.
- NAVISION 2009, 2013 R2, 2015, 2018, Dynamics 365 BC,
- SQL Queries, .Net Technologies, Web Services
General Skill Set:
- Ability to follow a task efficiently from inception to completion.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills and good inter-personal communication
- An articulate and versatile team person, with the aptitude to work under challenging deadline and environment with the best application of mind and having strong work ethics and always look to strive for excellence
In line with market standards, combination of fixed and performance based pay.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward all their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates based on requirements above should apply.