Menzon Nigeria Limited is a professional Outsourcing Company with specialization in Human Capital Sourcing, Selection, Placement, Management and Training. Our key focus emphasizes the engagement of Professionalism in Human Capital Need analysis, Planning, Sourcing, Placement, Management and disengagement/exit with full compliance to GLOBAL STANDARDS.
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification Secondary School (SSCE)
- Experience 3 years
- Location Abuja
- Job Field Driving
- The dispatch rider will be responsible for delivering, sending & collecting of official documents, materials, packages, foods order and bulky items when needed.
- Updating the Drivers Logbook daily with the required information.
- Ensure that assigned motorcycle documents/ particulars are updated and valid.
- Transporting and receiving documents and items quickly with a motorcycle
- Ride company’s motorcycle to accomplish official duties
- Ensure the consistent safety of documents, goods, and the motorcycle
- Record information, such as items received and delivered
- Plan and follow the most efficient routes for making deliveries
- Ensure proper and efficient use of company tools (Motorcycle, Sales Application, etc.)
- Any other duty that may be assigned from time to time.
- A minimum of a Senior School Certificate
- Applicant should possess a valid Driver’s Licences.
- Must be familiar with locations in Abuja.
- 3 years Experience.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Highly professional and able to work independently
- Ability to adhere to deadlines and work under pressure
- Polite and able to get along with people
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using “Application for Position of a Dispatch Rider” Kindly ensure that your CV is saved with your full name.