We are a fast paced business management solutions firm with an array of value offerings to Corporate organisations. We work in all major sectors of the economy engaging highly trained and sector-experienced Consultants. Willers Solutions Limited is an indigenous firm with cutting edge value proposition geared towards value maximisation.
Our focus is on cr…
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 4 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Human Resources / HR
Our client; a reputable COMPANY is looking to fill the role of FEMALE HR EXECUTIVE
- Actively drives pre-boarding and onboarding activities to ensure a wholesome and satisfactory experience for new hires.
- Revamped onboarding activities to incorporate company’s culture.
- Ensures operational HR activities and processes are followed through by monitoring its efficiency and success, revising processes and procedures to reflect changes to improve HR effectiveness.
- Coordination and execution of staff wellness program or initiative including but not limited to wellness challenges, HMO, first aiding, events and communications that promote self and family well-being.
- Planning and coordinating Company’s appreciation events to enhance staff motivation and job satisfaction.
- Successfully migrated HR operational work processes to a fully functional Human Resource Information System (HRIS)
- Maintains the work structure by constant review and development of job descriptions
- Active involvement in performance monitoring, performance appraisals and reviews.
- Compiles HR analytical reports.
- Conducts periodic pay survey, recommend, plan and implement pay structure revision.
- Involved in training needs analysis, training sourcing, training partnership, training plan and implementation
- Maintains the HRIS database and employee files; develop forms and processes for all employee-related actions
- Keep records of benefits plans participation such as insurance and pension plan, personnel transactions such as hires, promotions, transfers and terminations.
- Commercial awareness
- Effective organisational skills
- Ability to form working relationships with people at all levels
- Teamwork skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Numerical skills
- IT skills
- Min of HND in Human Resources, Business Administration or any related field
- Min of 4 years’ cognate experience as an HR EXECUTIVE
MUST reside around Lekki/Ajah and its environs
Method of Application
Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted. Interested candidates should forward their CV ‘MS WORD FORMAT’ to email@example.com using ‘HR EXECUTIVE’ as subject of the mail