Smart Partners was founded by Tijani Iyemifokhae , a graduate of Industrial Chemistry, University of Benin with MBA (Human Resources) Lagos State University Ojo. He has more than a decade work experiences that span across some leading law firms as Practice Development Manager.
At Fine and Country International (West Africa) he was the Head of Operations and…
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 5 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
We are looking for Senior / Junior Credit Marketers to facilitate lending for our clients by assessing credit worthiness and processing relevant paperwork.
- Review loan requests
- Assess clients financial status
- Evaluate creditworthiness and risks
- Contact clients to gather financial data and documentation
- Analyze risks and approve or reject loan requests
- Calculate financial ratios (e.g. credit scores and interest rates)
- Set up payment plans
- Maintain updated records of loan applications
- Follow up with clients about loan renewals
- Monitor progress of existing loans
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Marketing or Economics
- Minimum of 5 years proven work experience iin any MFB and , Investment Financial Servicescompanies.
- Proven existing profitable clientele base would be added advantage.
- Hands-on experience with lending procedures and products
- Ability to create and process financial spreadsheets
- Strong analytical skills
- Customer service experience
- Good Presentation skills (PowerPoint, Excel)
- Good Communication skills (written, spoken, appearance)
- Good understanding of marketing and customer service delivery
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.