We are a fast paced business management solutions firm with an array of value offerings to Corporate organisations. We work in all major sectors of the economy engaging highly trained and sector-experienced Consultants. Willers Solutions Limited is an indigenous firm with cutting edge value proposition geared towards value maximisation.
Our focus is on cr…
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 5 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Finance / Accounting / Audit
Our Client, a reputable Company is looking for suitable and qualified candidates to fill the role of an ACCOUNTANT
- Complying with all company, local, state, and federal accounting and financial regulations.
- Compiling, analysing, and reporting financial data.
- Creating periodic reports, such as balance sheets, profit & loss statements, etc.
- Presenting data to managers, investors, and other entities.
- Maintaining accurate financial records.
- Performing audits and resolving discrepancies.
- Computing taxes.
- Keeping informed about current legislation relating to finance and accounting.
- ·Assisting management in the decision-making process by preparing budgets and financial forecasts.
- Experience with accounting software and data entry
- Excellent understanding of accounting rules and procedures including the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Advanced knowledge and experience of spreadsheets
- Ability to work independently
- Analytical, communication and computer skills
- Min of HND in Accounting
- Min of 5 years’ cognate experience as an ACCOUNTAN
- Must understand mathematics and financial processes
- Professional Certification is a Plus
- Must reside around APAPA and its environs
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV ‘MS WORD FORMAT to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.