Olam International was established in 1989 with 1 product in 1 country, trading cashew from Nigeria into India. Today we are a leading agri-business operating from seed to shelf in 65 countries, supplying food and industrial raw materials to over 13,800 customers worldwide. Our team of 23,000 employees has built a leadership position in many businesses inclu…
Read more about this company
Graduate Trainee – Miller
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 0 – 2 years
- Location Other
- Job Field Engineering / Technical  , Graduate Jobs
- The Graduate Trainee Scheme is aimed at developing a talent pipeline of future leaders for Olam’s businesses in Nigeria. The scheme will offer trainees a unique platform to build a foundation for leadership opportunities.
- Selected candidates will undergo a 12 months training program during which they will be exposed to; Classroom trainings, Cross Functional/Business Stints, Shadow Assignments, Field Sales Assignments and Live Projects.
- They will also undergo periodic reviews where each individual’s performance and attitude will be carefully monitored. At the end of the 12 months training, a final review of key learnings and overall training experience will be carried out by the senior management team and successful trainees will have their appointments confirmed into the first level of management cadre.
- Due to our ongoing expansion, opportunities exist for young and smart trainees in Flour Milling.
- First degree in Food Technology from a reputable institution
- Minimum of second-class upper grade
- Must have completed NYSC
- 0 -2 years’ work experience
- Young and energetic
- Ability to thrive in different working conditions
- Strong team spirit
- Strong analytical and numeric skills